Traditional security measures focus on perimeter technology, which includes
- Firewall security
- Anti-virus, anti-malware, and anti-spam
- Network monitoring
- Data backup
- Disaster recovery and business continuity solutions
Obviously all organizations should include perimeter concerns in their security defenses, but this shouldn’t be the only area you address. It’s easy to poke holes in your perimeter if you aren’t addressing the people and policy aspects of security too.
Detect, Protect, and Recover: Assess Your Perimeter
An annual security assessment will help you identify where you stand today and ways that your organization’s security can be compromised. Remember: cyber criminals can launch attacks against your business from both inside and outside your organization. An assessment will provide with a good idea of the possible paths of attack.
Our Network & Security Risk Assessment is an analysis that:
- Lets you understand what cyber risks exist in your business
- Allows you to understand the likelihood and impact of your individual risks
- Provides suggestions on how to remediate your risks
- Helps you decide which risks to mitigate based on cost and size of each risk
What does it look like?
You can view a sample security risk assessment report here.